Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
United Nations International School, Hanoi
HS Book Week Expecations
- It would be fantastic if each student could complete at least one of the activities - Book Case Challenge or Book Challenge!
- During Homebase, take the time to complete the Google Form for the Instagram account.
- Homebase time - you could video yourself at a section in the library OR showcase your bookcase at home for the BOOKCASE CHALLENGE!
- Be in it and have fun!
- Choose a book you have loved reading
- Promote the book to others by completing this Google Form
- Responses will be posted to the UNIS Instagram account each day - #unisphoenixreads
A few ideas to help you select a book!
- Favorite book
- A book that has a color in the title
- Based on a true story
- Set in Asia
- Book from your favorite genre - be sure to include the genre in the hashtag
- Genre you don't usually read
- A book someone recommended you read
- Makes you laugh
- A book in a series
Participate in a 5-day book challenge. Each day complete the GOOGLE FORM with the message below - (change Day 1 to Day 2 to Day 3 etc)
Day 1: I was challenged by Mrs. Hodgson(or the person who challenged you) to post 5 books over 5 days that mean a lot to me for various reasons. No exceptions, no reviews, just covers. If you'd like the challenge I would like to nominate XXXXXXXX
Be sure to put the hashtags #unisphoenixreads #bookweek2020
Book Case Challenge
- Video yourself showcasing your bookcase
- Keep it real - it is fine to have a messy or neat bookcase.
- Tell us a little about your bookcase - ie is there any order to the arrangement, etc
- Showcase a title or two that you would recommend for others to read!
- 1 - 2 mins maximum!
- Upload video to this FOLDER
- Video will be showcased on the UNIS LibGuide and also potentially on the UNIS social media platforms to celebrate Book Week 2020
- Have fun!